It is not simple to look for an invoicing software with accounting abilities. It’s even more difficult to find nice invoicing software and accounting features at a reasonable price. That is what makes FreshBooks as a great option for small companies.
Invoicing. FreshBooks supports you build, send and control invoices efficiently. It offer the invoice displays which displays you exactly how your documents will appear when you send them, so you don’t need to click a preview button to ensure they look right. You just press on the displays to put in new customers, products or services, descriptions, terms and notes, you don’t have to make them on a separate display before putting them to an invoice. If you want to reorder lines on an invoice, you easily drag and drop them into place. Making invoices is simple with FreshBooks. Below are more invoicing timesavers:
– Adjust invoices and other documents to combine your branding by putting your logo or a photo and changing the template, font, and accent color.
– Put a discount, deposit requirement or payment schedule by just a few clicks.
– Make plan the system to automatically send recurring invoices and payment reminders; you can also establish it to put late costs to past-due invoices either as a percentage or flat fee.
– After sending your invoices, you can find when customers view your invoices, so you don’t need to wonder whether the invoice was sent or got lost in a spam folder.
– When you’re away from the office, you can use the mobile app to send invoices.
– FreshBooks offers several languages and currencies, which is a helpful feature if you have international customers.
Mobile app. Offers for both iOS and Android devices, FreshBooks’ app involves nearly all of the functions set on the browser version of its software. You can track billable time, take images of receipts and record expenses, build and send invoices, chat with customers, and accept payments.
FreshBooks has created some significant updates to its software recently, putting double-entry accounting to its mid- and top-tier plans, and announcing that bank reconciliation features will soon be provided. You can now make a chart of accounts, and run balance sheet, general ledger and trial balance reports.